Sunday, August 5, 2012

July 21st

July 21st we left Idaho Falls and drove to my friend's place in SLC to drop off my car, then drive together in my mom's car to Arizona...wow.

Here are some of the highlights...

We went to Chick-fil-a.  For my mom's DOGS to get dinner.  They enjoyed some grilled nuggets. Guess that is good since one of them has a heart condition...Ridiculous.

We almost ran off the road, because my mom "wasn't sure" where the road was.  We were on I-15.

We argued about whether or not we'd be driving through Las Vegas...
"It's just totally out of the way..."

Every 5 seconds my mom would say "OH LOOK!! Water!  A farm! Wow!"

She was keeping her charts (maps) in a vanilla (manila) folder.
She was using the GP (GPS) for navigation.

She sang 99 9 99 9 99 9 thousands of miles on the wall....

And she wondered if dogs and cats from the South bark and meow with accents...

No comments:

Post a Comment